1. I walked on dirt today while I was doing chores! That 2 inches of snow we got a couple days ago has been melting, and it even rained last night.
2. My second load of laundry is in the washer and it’s not even lunch time yet. But I haven’t vacuumed or tidied the kitchen yet like I normally do.
3. I don’t want to do anything today, but I did whip up a sheet for the cradle mattress out of an old receiving blanket.
4. There’s a couple of new things on my blog. On the side column I added a list of the most popular posts, a picture of a tractor and a search bar in case you want to look something up, like my yummy bread recipe. Most of the pictures from my old posts aren’t on there anymore, so bear with me for the next few months while I upload them all again one by one. There’s also a “Who I Am” page located in my header next to the “blog” tab.
5. I should make more bread and wash eggs, but I don’t want to (see #3).
6. Here’s a cute picture of Sadie taken (a couple months ago) before church when her pony tails were still intact. Everyone loves her sparkly red shoes.
7. I’ve been eating way too many brownies lately. We found a really easy recipe that only takes one pot and they’re so moist and delicious and not too sweet that I find it extremely difficult to limit myself to 3 per day. The recipe is here on the Pioneer Woman’s Tasty Kitchen site. I bet it will become your favourite brownie recipe.
8. Sadie has been sleeping in her room for naps successfully for over a week now. She’s going to sleep in there tonight for the first time. We’ll see how that goes.
9. Maternity clothes don’t fit me anymore. My belly sticks out so far that shirts won’t cover it and the nasty stretchy tops on pants fall down and bunch up under my belly. The only shirts I can wear in public are a couple of longer ones I got at the thrift store that aren’t even maternity shirts.
10. It’s embarrassing to go out in public now.
11. Everyone thinks I’m overdue.
12. I have 2.5 weeks to go (officially, but I kinda want to wait until April, so add another 4 days to that).
13. Am I crazy??