I’ve been sewing random things lately.
I made some more denim blocks for a new baby, fixed the lace on a really old doll dress for Sadie’s doll, hemmed some more baby wipes, and made a pillow cover from one of Darryl’s old sweaters that he never wears cause it’s not quite the right colour for him.
It’s a little boring cause I didn’t feel like taking all day to make it more
complicated interesting, but I could still add something to it later. It took less time than washing a load of laundry, including hand-stitching the opening closed!
I have a couple of ideas for what to do with the rest of the sweater. But I’m not going to tell you unless I actually do it, otherwise that’s just too much pressure on me. Hehe.
I already have enough pressure on me in places you don’t want to know about!